Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Count's Cousin

Count D and I must have something in common. For one, my skin sure can burn under the sun. Moreover, I am an owl. Obviously, I am giving in to my usual heightened sense of melodrama...

But seriously! The other day I walked into a room and there was a power outage. And this was definitely not the first time. And I have had a soft corner for these err... creatures. Blame it on Empathy.

While I am convinced about my leanings, I consider myself more fortunate than others. Although, I dislike incense, I love garlic.
And yes, I have survived the most brutal stake once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dhruv said...

Hehehe..Ur d queen of Darknesss always finding solace in d shadows..D sunshine is ur destroyer..but 2night this shall all end cos da sun shall set 4ever.kekekeke(ok now that ws da evil laughter)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home