Wednesday, November 09, 2005

SOS!

If I thought life couldn't get any more miserable, I was wrong. At first I looked happy to see it. I thought it was what it appeared to be. But alas, horror of horrors! When I opened it what do I see?

A Spam Comment. Ye Gods!

Spam is my virtual stalker. He follows me everywhere, and slashes me daily. (Obviously, Spam is a man. Chances of him being a woman are one in a million). Somebody please kill Spam for me. The reward could be worth the effort.

What is the matter with me? Suddenly, I seem to talk non stop, the only thing that can cease this chatter is cello tape. But even then, the thoughts, millions, billions and trillions of them refuse to go away. I am not complaining. Actually I am.

I am totally sleep deprived. And I am glad to have a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home