Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Conversation 1

Ursula: Oh why did God have to create these terribly creepy crawly creatures? I wish there weren't any mosquitos, cockroaches and lizards.
Rebecca: I can't say that I disagree with you. But if you were to ask a gecko, I'm sure, it would say, "Oh God, why did you create humans? They are such a nuisance!"
Ursula: But we humans are God's favourite creation-that is obvious for all to see. I still want to know why God these created unwanted pests.
Rebecca: Well to know the answer, I guess you would have to achieve self-realisation.
Ursula: Yes, but then I would also love the mosquito.
Rebecca: True.

2 Comments:

Blogger Psychohistorian said...

it doesnt take self realisation to know human existence is the worst of its kind...once commonsense prevails the love for geckos would follow

8:30 AM  
Blogger Renuka Rane said...

You missed the point

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home